This new and improved platform offers new targeting and tracking features to make your campaign more effective.
The traffic per click is inexpensive, and it can be used to drive free “stumbles” to your site.
This post highlights some new features that appeal to marketers. Do not miss the tips and tricks section! There is advice on selecting and checking the right categories for your campaign. Read the full article at Search Engine Land, and kickstart your social campaign!
Latest posts by Greg Finn (see all)
- Where You’ll Find The Cypress North Team: Summer 2013 Edition - May 10, 2013
- How To Find All Active Inbound Links To A Website For Effective Link Cleanup - April 26, 2013
- The Mobile Search Analytics Report: Our Custom Report For Mobile Search Tracking In Google Analytics - April 12, 2013
- 8 Timely Ideas To Help Boost Your April Content Marketing Strategy - March 29, 2013
- Review: The Complete Social Media Community Manager’s Guide - March 1, 2013