The next few weeks are shaping up to be some busy ones here at Cypress North. We’re looking forward to participating in a few excellent conferences this month in NYC to stay current on the latest news and changes in our industries.
Attending conferences fuels our passion for continued education and provides valuable insight about the future and where we’re headed from an internet marketing and web development perspective. Staying abreast of the ever changing online/web environment helps us to be proactive when planning new projects, and most importantly, allows us to better serve our clients.
Here’s where you’ll find members of our team in October. Say hello if you’re around!
SMX East 2012 – New York
- Day 2:
- “The New Facebook Ads” – Why you should “like” the new Facebook ads, and how to create a successful Facebook ad campaign (#smx #24A)
- Day 3:
- “Going Viral on YouTube” – Best practices for socially promoting videos while maintaining the integrity of your brand (#smx #31C)
- Social Media Clinic – How to deal with Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and other social media sites. We’ve got experts on hand ready to take specific questions from the audience.
SMX conferences are always chock-full of knowledge, insight, and fun. You leave the three-day event with new friends and connections, plus a bundle of takeaways that can be implemented immediately, thanks to the good people who share their tips and secrets with you.
New York eHealth Collaborative Digital Health Conference 2012 – New York
Matt and I (Tiffany) will be attending the Digital Health Conference on Oct. 15 and 16 for the first time. Why are going to a digital health conference? Well, over the past few months, our team has been working countless hours building a new patient handoff iPad application called Smart Sign Out to help streamline the sign out process for doctors.
A growing number of academic studies have pointed to the sign out process as a weak point in patient safety. Based on those studies — and in conjunction with a number of working medical professionals — we’ve developed this app as a way to help solve some of the issues associated with sign out. *We are finishing the website and will share more details on the blog shortly.
We’re excited to network with healthcare leaders in New York state and identify opportunities for us to work together to improve health through technology. I will live tweet the conference on @SmartSignOut, using the hashtag #nyecdhc2012 if you want to follow along.
Movable Type Conference – New York
Matt will stay an extra day to attend the Movable Type Idea Exchange on Thursday, Oct. 18. Here, he hopes to gain insight about Movable Type’s future plans to grow and support the platform, and hear about the latest features in MT5.2.
Latest posts by Tiffany Tcheng (see all)
- Attention Non-Tech Companies: Do NOT Ignore Google+ - May 30, 2013
- Facebook Ads: How to Create Unpublished ‘Dark’ Posts - May 1, 2013
- Setting Up Social For Success: How To Customize Preview Thumbnail Images For Your Website - April 5, 2013
- Guide to the New Google Plus Cover Photo Size, Inspiration & Tips - March 12, 2013
- Social Media Cover Photo Cheat Sheet & All-In-One Social Template Download - February 20, 2013